It’s that time in May again! A couple of weeks ago we trended on Twitter with the first Make It Happen Twitter party with Boots which was all about our beauty goals for summer. Whether we were picking up new tips for our nails, or discussing which hair care options would work for us, we all took to Twitter to proclaim exactly what we’d be doing to achieve the ultimate in looking and feeling good over the next few months. A few great tweeters even won some brilliant goody bags from Boots to help them on the way.
But we are coming back for more – because who doesn’t love a party on Twitter with all the best tips from our fellow beauty and health bloggers? According to research from Boots, there is an undercurrent of positivity amongst us towards our health. Getting more sleep, heading to the gym or just eating more healthily is all on their agenda – so are you going to join the Make It Happen campaign?
Now is the time to get involved in the next Twitter party with brilliant blogger Beauty & The Dirt and ourselves TODAY between 1-2pm using the #bootsmakeithappen hashtag to discuss your own health goals and to ask us any questions, as well as post your own healthy tips and tricks! We want to hear again how you are going to Make It Happen for your health this summer, so follow us at @beautyanthedirt and @thehighteacast and get your questions posted using the #BootsMakeItHappen hashtag.
And finally, don’t forget Boots have joined forces with Mumsnet and everything will be hosted on their The Feel Good Forum. Even more tips for us all, and there will be goody bags given away across the hour.
Looking forward to seeing your tweets at 1pm today!
**This is a sponsored post
#bootsmakeithappen Twitter party Terms and Conditions
- This #bootsmakeithappen Twitter Party give-away is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
- Participants must be 18 years or over
- Everyone who uses the hashtag #bootsmakeithappen will automatically be entered into the draw to win
- All winners will have used the hashtag #bootsmakeithappen with either a great health tip or insight into their health and wellbeing goal
- All winners must be following either @beautyanthedirt or @thehighteacast
- It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions
- You can open a FREE twitter account here: www.twitter.com
- All entries must take place between 13:00 and 14:00 on Thursday 16th May
- Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their goodie bag after being notified, after which time the goodie bag will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible
- The Promoter is Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3A
- Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for Boots, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms
- Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a gift impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof