Lazy cow tumbler cheesecake
You know when you’ve put loads of effort into a meal and you get to the point where you’d like to top it off with some amazing dessert but you just can’t be arsed. Well, here’s the recipe for you!
If we’re being Blumenthal about it, it’s more of a deconstructed cheesecake. All the ingredients, none of the waiting for it to set and stuff.
Ingredients (serves 2 or 4)
- 4 small ramekins or 2 tumblers
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- carton of marscapone cheese
- Frozen rasberries
- 1/2 small pack of chocolate digestives
- Step 1: Crumble your digestives into tiny little pieces. Remove a few spoon fulls to use for topping later.
- Step 2: Mix together the crushed digestives with the condensed milk and marscapone
- Step 3: Take your frozen raspberries and break them into smaller chunks (much less messy with frozen ones) and mix them all in.
- Step 4: Chuck the mix into your tumblers and sprinkle on your topping, decorate with a couple of raspberries
TA DAH! Simples and super duper scrumptious. Also, now you have half a tin of condensed milk which you can dip your chocolate digestive in… not that I did that… nope.